Links in the navigation menu work the same way how they work as
1. Click the element you want to add a link to.
2. Choose a type of the link. Two common types are an Anchor and an URL. Anchor is used when the link is in the same page, URL if it’s a different page. Learn more about
If you want to add a link to your facebook.com, you need to add URL. If you’re adding an internal link in the page, the link would be #Green_bg.
See how it looks as a final result:
3. To customize the type of cursor is shown go to Widget Properties Panel/ Advanced tab.
Here you are able to see the whole
To make a fixed menu like this:
1. First you have to switch to
2. Select the
Navigation Widget in Widget Tree
Widget Properties Panel /Advanced/Position select FIXED
Widget Properties Panel/ Advanced/Z-index type in 3. The z-index property specifies the stack order of an element.
An element with greater stack order is always in front of an element with a lower stack order.
Note: z-index only works on positioned elements (position: absolute, position: relative, or position: fixed).
To add a navigation:
Add Content Library/Ready-made/Navigation and drag one of the widgets into your project.
2. You can type in your own section names by double-clicking on the texts.
3. You might want to add or delete sections. To do that go to Widget Properties Panel and find Navigation tab.
To Add press Add Menu Item button:
To remove an item press Delete Item:
And check out how it looks like in Mobile view:
To change the alignment for menu items, select the navigation widget and in
Widget Properties panel /Advanced/Text-align select right, centre or left: